Hi my dear students, I mean My dear classmates.
I cannot believe that just couple of weeks I will not see all of you anymore. That is going to be not so fun do you know that?
I am writing this because I still have 4 of these things to write so I try to accomplish my duty. Now I am at the university library, and before starting my essay I thought to write you in order to share my day with you.
Anyway, I was so tired so after the class I went to the small lake in the idle of the university and tried to sleep. 40 minutes I enjoyed my sleep and then I realized that I am swimming but when I opened my eyes I felt that it is raining so I grabbed my things and ran to the library. This is it have fun FOX
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, my god, did you really think you were swimming while it was raining, or what? @_@
So that was why your title was "I am cool". You felt cool just due to the raining. -v-
ah~
you are so stupid.
A.I. is my Allen Iverson
my future husband~
how dare u dont know that!
Hey cool man. I believes you will be a classmate of my--roomate. Don't worry she is a lovely girl, but with A Tommy. -_,-
wow~~ will Sandra's roomie be your classmate?? That's so interesting...
cool man, if you were the classmate of sandra's roommate, you would appreciate cause accompanying with a lovely girl is wonderful.
hey girls do not jock with me like that it is not funny. Is how Snadra can possibly know who is my cllassmate????
Post a Comment