I was reading your statements that you my dear classmates have left to me. I enjoyed your articles and your creativity in them. Regardless how hard I tried to have such beautiful day in my life I couldn’t, but you people doing very well. So I will be frankly with you. In order not to lose 3.5% from my writing marks I will write this rhetorical peace of art.
I am and I have always been of your kind, so let me tell you the truth by brothers and sisters in education. We share a great deal of experience and hope with one another. For inctanse, I came to this country in pursued of education as all of us, and the key for my faculty and future bigned in LEAP program. You may claim that education was not you perspective but the fact is that you are in it so do not be ashamed to say that you are in EAPP program because it is great experience for us. However, I think I have 200 words so I will go.
Arriva diarchy Fox
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
good job man.......
kabiul.
You are really telling the truth. To put it bluntly, you are just saying something like "let me tell you the truth, the sun appears in the morning."
By the way, what do you mean by the last sentence? Is it English or what?
hey, men!
This is the first time that I come to your blog. It seems that you have a lot of eassy to post in your blog. To remmeber that we must have 12 eassy in our blog.
Thanks guys for yor support and your comments are very cool for me
hey Alex! Kind of late the beginning of ur blog hey? Anyway, u've gotta hurry with this... Though we do have enough time to finish this hw.
You may have a point there; it is not a shame but an uncomfortable feeling to say I have no program related to degree expect EAP.
Alex, this blog is only 189 words. It's better you type more in it.
Post a Comment