Sunday, July 22, 2007
Why
Sometimes I am upset, sometimes I am not. But most concern comes when I do not know what I am doing with my life. It seems that we got everything under the control in our lives; however, how often we are mistaken. It happens to everyone, sometimes you are happy sometimes you are upset, but when you relies that whatever you do might have been wrong choice, you lose your dreams. Sometimes, you keep yourself going and whispering to yourself, “Who was nothing, will become everything.” It takes simple move by those who decide our destiny to make you happy or make you suffer. When something happen those whom you love from very heart, they who are the meaning of your life and every moment you live is belong to them, every breath you take is given by them. You start to think, could you change something, and when you find yourself guilty that is the most painful part because there is nothing can make you to forgive yourself. Once you sentenced yourself guilty, nothing in the world can pursue you the opposite. Your dreams are vanished in this vicious world. Then you ask yourself “Why.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i can feel u dawg
man
you need to hurry up
you got 4 more blogs to post~~~
why
why i am so beautiful...
-_-
everybody do this.
if you keep happy or keep upset, there must be some mental problems.
it is not mental problems...it is life....and life is like a bulvard ....sometimes u r on te hill...but sometimes you fall down....I understand your feelings..cuz right now I am suffering a lot..and i know that i was mistaken..however, i also undestand that nothing is impossible..if you have a dream,you should fight for it...if you have a goal..you need to do everything that u can, and achieve it...cuz weak people lose the game, and strong ones win it...
Takmina I can not come to your blog have you done something to your bloge what is up
anyway you wrote very deep words I feel ya, but what happend why U upset?
Post a Comment