Thursday, July 5, 2007

What

Hi are we going to have a bad day for not doing this. I think we will lose 4% that is a great deal of things to lose so I will not allow that happen so I will do my job because I do not have any extra 4 % to lose for nothing. I wander whay do we need this things hey is it some kind of game or some aducational thing that we hve to follow regardless of our desire we wnat it or not. well our thacher is very smart and very good and will trust her in this situation and will do what she asked us to do correct. yeah by the way how many of you have alreadey finished this thing and who kn owes how much time d I have to finish it

1 comment:

Alexander Hades said...

What is going on?