Tuesday, July 24, 2007
My soccer game, DEAM
Today, while I was playing soccer I felt 4 times and once an idiot stepped on my foot with his metal soccer boots. That was painful and I wanted to kill that gay but I could not find who it was. Anyway I think we lost the game because the score was 5-5 but I consider it lost because we were 4 they 1 in the end 5 and 5 so sad. I was tiered but did not work that hard, I do not know last time we were playing better, we lost that time 2 for 3 but we were 9 they 11 and they played so well that our game was just surviving. Anyway soccer is very exciting game and very frustrating when you lose. Personally, I want to bit someone if we are losing I start to play rougher and angrier and sometimes I am being violent person at that time my enemies better watch me, and when I come they should flee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Take it easy man, it was just a game. Next time wake up before the score goes against you. he he he he
what do you mean score goes against me
That is a game! Even I don't know you play that game.
Post a Comment