Thursday, July 26, 2007
LAST WARRIOR
Anyway I heard today is the last day for this blog thing I hope I did all was required from me so I will try to relax because I made it on time and I have more than it needed. But today is the last day for us in this program and I hope we have everything done well and everybody will go to their faculties and I will see you later on at the university. I hope we will not forget each other and that is it I enjoyed here and my days flied like seconds and my seconds were beautiful, I may say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought you will talk about the movie...nevermind
About my roommate...please use your wonderful imagination!
o...alex....stop saying that....
i..i...i'll miss u so much...
im almost to cry now...
i just wanna keep in touch with u
Alexander the Great
Hey man, perhaps this is the last time that I write you, so I would like to say that I admire so much as the person that you are, you have made your own way and your abilities are going to help you to accomplish your goals. You will be an excellent lawyer or businessman if you want. I am sure about that.
Follow your star...
Ales, please use punctuaction in your blog, or elso I can't breath normally, :) for kidding
Post a Comment