Saturday, July 14, 2007
SHE
I was in the bus. It was very late, must have been 11:30 at night and everybody in the bus were tiered of their daily life. I was tiered too, staring at the floor of the bus, and wishing to get home soon. The bus stopped in a station for new passengers, but I did not look who came and who left until SHE seat in front of me. I raised my eyes, and could not believe that gods have such good sense of humor because they created a beauty which is impossible to even dream, and they probably wondered how many harts SHE can break in her life. SHE was indescribably beautiful. But SHE did not look at me at all, like I was not present there. I did not exist in her world. Bus stopped, and I knew I had to get off, but I did not want to. Eventually, I stepped out form the bus with strange feelings. I could not sleep that day until 2:30 in the morning. Many days have passed since I saw HER. But yesterday the bus which was taking me home to my bed, stopped in the same station, and here again, SHE entered the bus, entered to my life again. I was looking at HER and nothing besides her existed in my world. It was only HER. Before passing me SHE looked at me, and like whispering to me, “Did you miss me?” I answered out loud, “YES.” The people in the bus looked at me like I am crazy, whispering that I was talking to myself. But SHE laughed like SHE knew what my “Yes” was referring to. SHE seat three seats away from me, but I could feel every breath SHE was taking, I could feel her with every molecule of my body. HER voice was like song which was coming for the Gardens of Eden. I forced myself to live the bus when it stopped in my station. I hope I won’t see her again. I wander if all of this is just a game of gods and they are lighting on me while I cannot sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
no~!
it looks like you have found you Ms. Right!
if you see her next time, ask her phone NO.!
Wow,,, you post is very deep!!! Was is true? I think it might happen to me too wit skater boys haha... It feels strange right?
EEEEEEEEEhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......Alex is in luv.......wow.....:) U met a girl of dreams........;) xe xe now i understand why are u so quiet these days!!!!!!! ;)
description of your final fantasy
it can be a good essay for this topic.
Hey,
Your writing is very emotional and so stimulating. I hope you will meet with her again very soon.
Kabiul.
Thatnk you guys for you support
Post a Comment